Start an Aggie Moms’ Club in your area!
If there is not an Aggie Moms’ Club near you, consider starting a Club! The Federation provides information and support as you go through the chartering process. Contact the First Vice President with any questions about starting a new Aggie Moms’ Club.
Basic Process for Chartering a new Aggie Moms’ Club:
- Complete and return the Aggie Mom Interest Form to begin the chartering process
- Have an organizational Club meeting
- Create Club Bylaws and vote on them at the organizational meeting
- Elect Club officers at the meeting
- Install the elected officers
- Request an IRS Employer Identification Number or “EIN” (Read Details & Download Form SS-4 Here)
- Obtain and submit a State Tax Exempt Application (State of Texas Tax Exempt Details & Form Here)
To be chartered, the new Club is required to file a copy of each of the following with the Federation:
- Minutes from the organizational meeting
- Names and addresses of officers
- Description of club officer duties
- Approved Club Bylaws
- Officer Installation information
- Copy of EIN Application
- Copy of your State Sales Tax Application
Federation and TAMU Resources to help you start a new Club:
- Download a Sample Aggie Moms’ Club Bylaws
- Download a Sample Aggie Moms’ Club Meeting Agenda
- Read about obtaining a List Of Potential Members from TAMU’s EIS Department
Please consider chartering an Aggie Moms’ Club in your area. The Federation encourages everyone to become a member of our Aggie Family and the world-wide Aggie Network!