Aggie Mom Camp
March 4-6, 2022, Texas A&M Hotel & Conference Center
Questions: Contact Aggie Mom Camp Chairs
Waitlist is closed.
Boutique Vendor/Exhibitor Application
Registration Closes: January 31, 2022 Fees: Aggie Moms Club – $50; Outside Vendor- $75
Our Aggies have Fish Camp, T-Camp or Howdy Camp to aid in the transition to college life and transition them to the wonderful traditions at Texas A&M University; but, did you know that Aggie Moms have CAMP as well?! Aggie Mom Camp, created in 1994, has become a way for all Aggie Moms, new and seasoned, to come together as a part of the Aggie Family.
This “Aggie Mom-Getaway” weekend is full of speakers, entertainment, behind the scene tours, meals, Aggie Mom Follies and lots of Aggie Mom mom-raderie! In addition, there will be a small boutique with all things Aggie you could possible want to shop for; as well as, a silent auction full of amazing items. Come join us for this fun-filled weekend! This is an Aggie Mom Camp t-shirt and jeans weekend! No dressy outfits required!
Includes the following:
- 2 nights at the Texas A&M Hotel & Conference Center
- 5 meals (2 Breakfast – Saturday & Sunday; Saturday Lunch; 2 Dinners – Friday & Saturday)
- 1 Aggie Mom Camp T-shirt (to be worn as your “ticket” into all weekend camp activities)
- Tote Bag
- Saturday Afternoon Events: RELLIS Campus Tour and Painting With A Twist **RSVP is REQUIRED for PWAT** (artwork original to Aggie Mom Camp)
- AMC Boutique
- Silent Auction & Raffle
- Tons of Aggie Mom Friends and Memories
Additional Registration Information:
- No Refunds after the November 30, 2021 deadline.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your registration has been received.
- You will be contacted by your Counselors at least two (2) weeks prior to camp.
- We will do our best to honor roommate requests. Camps will be assigned randomly.
- If you have a roommate request(s), be sure and lists her/them in the space provided.
- Additional t-shirts and Saturday night dinner tickets must be purchased through the on-line registration link. There is plenty of space for your student(s) to attend the dinner Saturday night which will be held in the Hall of Champions at Kyle Field if they so chose. However, no additional dinner tickets or t-shirts will be available to purchase after the November 30th deadline.
- Above all, please remember that this event is created by Aggie Mom volunteers out of selfless service and love for the Federation organization.