On-Site Registration for Aggie Mom Camp is FULL
You may still fill out the registration form if you would like to be placed on a wait-list.
Feb. 5-7, 2021 Registration for Aggie Mom Camp 2021 is now OPEN! Whoop! Pass it Back, Aggie Moms!
Our Aggies have Fish Camp, T-Camp or Howdy Camp to aid in the transition to college life and transition them to the wonderful traditions at Texas A&M University; but, did you know that Aggie Moms have CAMP as well?! Aggie Mom Camp, created in 1994, helps new Aggie Moms learn the traditions of Texas A&M that are passed along from “seasoned” Aggie Moms. Since its inception, Aggie Mom Camp has become a way for all Aggie Moms, new and seasoned, to come together as a part of the Aggie Family.
This “Aggie Mom-Getaway” weekend is full of speakers, entertainment, behind the scene tours, meals and lots of mom-raderie! In addition, there will be a small boutique, AMC Marketplace, of booths with all things Aggie you could possible want to shop for. Come join us for the weekend as we “Shine Together” as Aggie Moms. This is an Aggie Mom Camp t-shirt and jeans weekend!
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: DECEMBER 11, 2020
Registration Fee includes the following:
- 2 nights at the Texas A&M Hotel & Conference Center
- 5 meals (2 Breakfast – Saturday & Sunday; Saturday Lunch; 2 Dinners – Friday & Saturday)
- Saturday Activity – Painting With A Twist **RSVP IS REQUIRED** (artwork original to Aggie Mom Camp)
- 1 Aggie Mom Camp T-shirt (to be worn as your “ticket” into camp activities; option to buy an additional t-shirt is available in the registration link)
- Tote Bag
- AMC Marketplace
- Silent Auction & Raffle
- Tons of Aggie Mom Friends and Memories
Please Note: The Federation is excited for Aggie Mom Camp 2021. However, please be aware that Camp will be a bit different this year due to COVID restrictions. As with everything right now, COVID is playing a major role in how Camp is shaping up and has/is creating some new opportunities. Given group size and social distancing restrictions due to COVID, it has been necessary for us to make the following adjustments to camp:
- There will be both On-Site Campers at the hotel and Virtual Campers via Zoom or some other virtual broadcasting platform. The Virtual campers will have access to all camp sessions – Friday night, Saturday morning and evening and Sunday morning.
- Number of Camp Attendees – Total of 200
- On-site at the hotel: Limited to 125 campers
- Virtual: Limited to 75
- Virtual Campers who register for on-line attendance will be sent a “Camp Box” which will contain a camp t-shirt, lanyard/pin, tote and supplies for the Saturday activity.
- No large group campus tours.
- Saturday evening dinner will be at the hotel in the ballroom. No additional tickets will be available to purchase due to group size restrictions.
- Painting with a Twist Paint Party: This activity will take the place of the traditional Saturday late afternoon tour that typically transitions us into our Saturday evening meal and speaker. Painting with a Twist will come to the hotel and guide us in painting a piece of artwork unique to Aggie Mom Camp. A RSVP is required if you plan on attending this event.
Additional Registration Information:
- Registration is on-line only and will close on December 11, 2020.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your registration has been received.
- You will be contacted by your Counselors at least two (2) weeks prior to camp.
- We will try our best to honor roommate requests. Camps will be assigned randomly.
- Camp will fill up. Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis. A wait list will be available.
- Refunds are only made before the December 11, 2020 deadline.
- If you have a roommate request(s), be sure and lists her/them in the space provided.
- Above all, please remember that this event is created by Aggie Mom volunteers out of selfless service and love for the Federation organization.
Questions: Contact Aggie Mom Camp Chair, email@example.com
Registration Form (THIS WILL PUT YOU ON A WAIT LIST)—HERE
Vendor Registration Form—HERE
Please only pay if you have contacted the Aggie Mom Camp Chair:
Aggie Mom Camp Registration