Aggie Mom Camp for February 2021 has been cancelled.
Questions: Contact Aggie Mom Camp Chair, email@example.com
Our Aggies have Fish Camp, T-Camp or Howdy Camp to aid in the transition to college life and transition them to the wonderful traditions at Texas A&M University; but, did you know that Aggie Moms have CAMP as well?! Aggie Mom Camp, created in 1994, helps new Aggie Moms learn the traditions of Texas A&M that are passed along from “seasoned” Aggie Moms. Since its inception, Aggie Mom Camp has become a way for all Aggie Moms, new and seasoned, to come together as a part of the Aggie Family.
This “Aggie Mom-Getaway” weekend is full of speakers, entertainment, behind the scene tours, meals and lots of mom-raderie! In addition, there will be a small boutique, AMC Marketplace, of booths with all things Aggie you could possible want to shop for. Come join us for the weekend as we “Shine Together” as Aggie Moms. This is an Aggie Mom Camp t-shirt and jeans weekend!
- Registration is on-line only and will close on December 11, 2020.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your registration has been received.
- You will be contacted by your Counselors at least two (2) weeks prior to camp.
- We will try our best to honor roommate requests. Camps will be assigned randomly.
- Camp will fill up. Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis. A wait list will be available.
- Refunds are only made before the December 11, 2020 deadline.
- If you have a roommate request(s), be sure and lists her/them in the space provided.
- Above all, please remember that this event is created by Aggie Mom volunteers out of selfless service and love for the Federation organization.
Registration Form (THIS WILL PUT YOU ON A WAIT LIST)—HERE
Vendor Registration Form—HERE
Please only pay if you have contacted the Aggie Mom Camp Chair:
Aggie Mom Camp Registration